BBE Boosta Grande??

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by otisray, Feb 14, 2009.

1. otisray

otisray Member

Anyone have one of these pedals, and what do you think? It has gotten good reviews at Harmony Central. Any other inexpensive true-bypass clean boost suggestions? Let me know, thanks!!!

2. Jwoo

Jwoo Member

I have one. It does what it's supposed to, just make your original signal louder. I can't hear any coloration. I think it's the cheapest one..

3. zombiwoof

zombiwoof Supporting Member

I got one to replace an MXR Microamp, because the BBE has true bypass. Works fine for me. I like a few of the BBE pedals, I have the Orange Squeezer clone (mine is the older Main Squeeze, they've changed the name to Orange Squash), the Green Screamer, the Boosta Grande, and the Free Fuzz (it's the only one I'm not crazy about, I'm going to mod it). Really good pedals.

Al

4. musicman1

musicman1 Member

Its an excellent pedal. Completely quiet and well made. Reasonably priced. I use it on every gig. Battery door is a bit fragile. I use the enclosed power adapter.

5. otisray

otisray Member

I just picked one up on Ebay for $50. Gonna give it a try. I also have the Two-Timer Delay, and Orange Squash and like both of them. Appreciate the help, thanks!!