• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

BBE Two Timer Trimpots

W

WarToad

Got my new BBE Two Timer couple days again and BOY its sounds SWEET. Very dark and warm and just plain nice and musical. Makes the analog setting on my echo park weep.

ANYWAY, 330ms or whatever is a little BIT short for me and I was wondering who has done what with the trimpots inside. Anyone get it up into the 400-500ms range? Anyone own this pedal at all?

I'll wait and see if anyone's been lucky otherwise I'm just gonna start twisting. I don't want to get things too out of whack though as I may return this for a retro sonic if it don't work out-

aziltz

just from a design perspective, i doubt those trim pots will increase delay time range.

its based on a dm-2 which had a short delay time, the trim pots are probably bias points or something similar. waveform control perhaps.

SonicVI

You might get a little bit more time, but at the expense of increased noise. You won't get 400+ms.

W

WarToad

Damn. Ok, time to get a retro-sonic then I guess.

Thanks guys.

flcmcya

Silver Supporting Member
I just saw a pot inside my Mindbender as well.......let me know what happens when you start cranking ? :stir

Trending Topics