• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

BC Rich is bought by 2 people. A rock star and being rebuilt from the ground up.

chrisr777

A recent mention of Satanic worship in the Reznor/Manson thread brought me back here:

Correct, but how would a Stryper fan know that?
Bathory existed before there was a name for Death Metal.

I can accept that Bathory were Black Metal, & Wow! you really did go out of your way on this one, but I doubt you're even a fan of either genre.
I went out of my way? Ok, says the guy coming back to a thread all this time later. Not sure what Stryper has to do with this. Also, I play in a metal band and I'm sure I've seen more metal shows than you can possibly imagine.

Devin

Low Voltage
metal gate keeping, classic. winner has the most denim vests. black metal is the one with n#zis right?

soggybag

I'd be all over this for $2K. Just give me three knobs and one five-way. Should have zero issues meeting that price point if it's a neck-thru asian jobber.
What do all of those controls do? Master volume, bass, mid, treble, phase, coil split, and we still have two knobs and the chickenhead that are doing something?

soggybag

I love this stuff. One small conversation and the rumors and speculation fly. I had a conversation with Phillip McKnight and actually brought him to clarify some of the rumors (that video is also on youtube as well) Phil had to run his mouth to Louis (Tone King) so they both could jump to do videos and get traffic and revenue! Geez! The only part of it that comes close is investor plus rock star. That may change as well from what I am hearing. Phil ran his mouth to make money and unfortunately I did not reveal who the actual artist involved was. By the way I won't speak to Phil regarding anything else. The situation is something that may change. I spent the better part of an hour on the last two nights with Neal Moser discussing this and believe me when I say things may change. It wasn't Saul, Joe Perry, Bonnamassa or Kerry etc. From what I understand Kerry is not happy at the moment. Fun thread but when you think of artists that might be involved all I'll say is that you would be surprised and yes I do know!. There are changes coming and I am presently in conversation with the powers that be to be part of it. We'll see how things work out fingers crossed . Safe to say the Bich will be back! Those of you who know me personally are well aware that I am within that circle. Stop typing and play it will all come to light soon. The simple amount of time that this thread took to become so long makes me feel great that we will succeed with it!
View media item 109518
Is that 9 switches and 5 knobs, and that chicken head, probably a rotary switch. What can it all do?

soggybag

That’s crazy, it has a “stand by” switch. Total pro machine. You’re rocking the stadium have the guitar In stand by mode until they hit the lights!

series parallel is a very interesting and unique option. You don’t see that anywhere else.

I don’t get why there’s two Booster Volume controls?

I really like the idea of the 9 or 10 string guitar. BCR doubled the unwound strings. I’ve also seen guitars where the wound strings had an octave String and the unwound strings were single.

Strummerfan

Never liked them. Doubt I'll change my mind. If they don't move quick they'll be in trouble, this 80's resurgence thing can't last forever, and those designs are just too cheesy looking to have much staying power. I remember those ridiculous ads with the half naked 80's rocker chicks and skeletons and crap. Cheesy as it got, even by 80's standards.

S3bird

Ok, couldnt read through 29 pages of speculation about the “rock star” anyone ever mention CC Deville ? Any case. Bring back an american made gunslinger with a real floyd and count me in.
CC is who I thought of first. Those old Poison videos he way playing a different one every 5 seconds LOL

In all seriousness I would love to get a Mockingbird someday (hardtail or Floyd).

chrisr777

I'm imagining all those Hollyweird Glam shows now, LMAO!
Wow, seriously? WTF? Let it go dude, you're just making yourself look ridiculous now. Accept that you were wrong and move on. If you must, go through the picture threads and enjoy my pics from across many genres of metal and rock in general. But let it go.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom