BearFoot Aussie Tour Boxes are set to ride again!

Grant Ferstat

Some guy in obscure bands in a far away place...
Hi BearFoot TourBox compadres!

SO, I'm happy to announce that, having re-gathered my energies we'll be recommencing with BearFoot TGP Aussie Tourboxes.

The format for the next #7, #8 and #9 will be focus boxes based around Fuzzes, Boosters and Overdrives.

FUZZES
3 versions of the CAF - (Gold (Germanium), Silver (Silicon), Gated Silver
plus the new Burgundy Bosshorn!

BOOSTERS
Red Rooster Boosters 1, 2 & 3 and the Little Red Trebler

OVERDRIVES
Uber Bee, Sparkling Yellow Overdrive 3 and....well two others for comparison. What do you think. Retake on the Model G?...Original Bee?

So vote away and tell me what you think. If you vote for Overdrives first please tell me what you would like to calibrate your ears with next to the Uber Bee and SYOD3.

Last edited:

CyberFerret

I'll vote for Fuzzes first, and Overdrives second. Might be nice to compare the original Bee to the Uber and SYOD3? I have nice memories of the original Bee.

So - I respectfully put my hand up. Do you want me to PM details to you again?

Grant Ferstat

I'll vote for Fuzzes first, and Overdrives second. Might be nice to compare the original Bee to the Uber and SYOD3? I have nice memories of the original Bee.

So - I respectfully put my hand up. Do you want me to PM details to you again?
If you don't mind holding off for now, once I determine what we're starting with I'll start putting together a list and grab/re-confirm everyone's details.

Original Bee, noted.

ChampReverb

Gold Supporting Member
I'm not Aussie so that probably disqualifies my suggestion but I think the Arctic White Fuzz would actually work well with an Overdrive Tourbox.

I'm currently in possession of the Candiru/CAF/BossHorn Tourbox East and enjoying that.

-bEn r.

Grant Ferstat

I'm not Aussie so that probably disqualifies my suggestion but I think the Arctic White Fuzz would actually work well with an Overdrive Tourbox. I'm currently in possession of the Candiru/CAF/BossHorn Tourbox East and enjoying that. -bEn r.
Well the AWF was actually in the most recent Aussie TB so we probably wouldn't be revisiting that one again yet but I think I get why you suggested it.

Sent from my iPhone. Please excuse typos

MBT74

Fuzzes and boosters for me. I think I can probably survive without another OD tourbox personally.

How about a Honey Box?

All the Bees in one box? Box O Bees.

I guess I just like this because of the name... annnd I like all the Bees I've played so far.

Anyway, any BF tour boxes are good tour boxes.

Grant Ferstat

How about a Honey Box?

All the Bees in one box? Box O Bees.

I guess I just like this because of the name... annnd I like all the Bees I've played so far.

Anyway, any BF tour boxes are good tour boxes.
I guess Dan, that the SYOD3 + Uber are definite for the next OD box being newies but I could really see merit in putting those 2 alongside the stock HB and the Beest.

jdel77

Im an overdrive nerd. As wide ranging apart as possible makes sense to me. Thanks for doing this again mate. I'm keen.

markmantle

i would like to be a part of it again as well. I voted for the the Overdrives. I would LOVE to try the Uber Bee out. Comparing it to the regular honey bee would be amazing.

Thanks for starting this again.

Grant Ferstat

Thanks and noted. Fuzzes still have a comfortable lead though..

:)

Sent from my iPhone. Please excuse typos

Grant Ferstat

Ok, so it looks like we'll be starting with Fuzzes!

When I know they're on the way I'll start another thread with a list order.

Feel free to keep voting though as we resolve what comes next between OD's and Boosters.

Trending Topics