• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Bearfoot Customer Service, one of the best.

ejkennedy

I'm on vaca in Colorado right now but I wanted to mention this while it's on my mind. I know Bearfoot and Don already have a solid reputation but I also know it's still a great thing to remind people new and old how great their service is. I emailed Don about a power jack issue on my HBOD, probably last week. He told me to send it in. He never asked me a single question. In my email I expressed that I would pay would whatever it costs to fix it, as I love that HBOD. A few days ago the pedal arrived at my house back to it's perfect self, no charges, not even a statement. I like this. Companys that let their actions do all the talking. They're like "oh you own one of our products? oh there's something wrong with it?? Oh you've owned for it many years probably not taking perfect care of it?? FIXED."

Even If I paid $100 to repair it, I'd still be shopping Barefoot in the future. Instead, well, here you go. A PSA.
Thanks Don. You guys are held in highest regard. I hope threads like this reinforce that sentiment even more.

dbp512

I really want a honey bee. I don't think I need it in my setup, as I've got more than enough gain and I like the tone I get from my little orange, but that doesn't make me want it any less. Hearing about their great CS only makes me want it more, to support companies that stand by their products (thats totally me trying to convince myself).

earthmud

Gold Supporting Member
I'm on vaca in Colorado right now but I wanted to mention this while it's on my mind. I know Bearfoot and Don already have a solid reputation but I also know it's still a great thing to remind people new and old how great their service is. I emailed Don about a power jack issue on my HBOD, probably last week. He told me to send it in. He never asked me a single question. In my email I expressed that I would pay would whatever it costs to fix it, as I love that HBOD. A few days ago the pedal arrived at my house back to it's perfect self, no charges, not even a statement. I like this. Companys that let their actions do all the talking. They're like "oh you own one of our products? oh there's something wrong with it?? Oh you've owned for it many years probably not taking perfect care of it?? FIXED."

Even If I paid $100 to repair it, I'd still be shopping Barefoot in the future. Instead, well, here you go. A PSA.
Thanks Don. You guys are held in highest regard. I hope threads like this reinforce that sentiment even more.
I had the same experience as well. I sent in a Proanalog Dual drive with a switch pop issue and got it back with in a month. All he said was send it in and then it showed up a month later. I also offered to pay and there was no bill involved. Great pedals and a great guy. I still miss the baby pink booster I owned and can't wait for the Echoverb. Good stuff!

yawiney

Good to hear. My 1st BFE pedal is on the way. UberBee. Hope it's possible to get the HB sound on it and then the xtra gain on top.

Don Rusk

BearFoot FX Owner
Vendor
Oh thanks alot guys ! .... yeah we try to give pro service ... If Im breathing and you ask nicely, Ill fix your pedal ... if you think there is something wrong with it enough to pay to ship it to me, Ill fix it and ship it back, no drama....

I have a few of their pedals and they have always answered all my questions via email like I was their only customer.

I will be ordering an Uber Bee in coming months. Cool pedals and I love when people ask me about the ones I have.

A lot of guys out in the real world seem to not have heard of them for some reason.

this makes me want even more of there stuff! I have an HBOD and I feel that I'm getting addicted to there stuff. THe vibe looks cool....

Glitch Magnet

I'm a big fan. I've sent Don my BJF pedals to be checked out and wasnt charged. I've sounded off a lot about my love for the original BJF EGDM, then bought the BF EGDM and EGOD but still preferred the BJF. Then when BF introduced the EGDMS, Don sent me one gratis...for keeps! I hope he doesn't mind me telling. I was floored and so so appreciative. Who does that?! It's my dream pedal and I'll treasure it forever.

jm9239

Silver Supporting Member
Donner has always provided me with awesome service, whether it's product questions, purchases, etc. Big fan here, and no affiliation. Thanks Donner!

Trending Topics