• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

BearFoot Effects Aussie Tour Box #7 - Focus on Fuzz!

Grant Ferstat

Some guy in obscure bands in a far away place...
If you want to be part of TourBox #7 here are the rules:-

*If you haven't been a part of other Tourboxes, you'll need to provide some kind of reference from somebody I know who can vouch for you.
*Each reviewer has the pedals for no more than a week.
*You take the time to post your findings on this thread.
*Pedals are to be kept in as good a condition as possible.
*Pedals are not to be opened for circuit tracing or reverse engineering.
*You must be in Australia (I thought this one would have been obvious but from PM's I've got in the past, apparently not!).

It's been a while so please confirm/reconfirm your details via PM. Sorry to be a hard-ass about this but after the problems we've had getting in touch with folks during the last couple of TB's I really need to make sure I have current details for everybody. If you don't provide me with this info you won't be on the list.

When you get the pedals:-

*Post on the thread to let everyone know where they're at.
*Immediately get in touch with the next person on the list.
*If you can't get hold of that person after 2 days PLEASE CONTACT ME I will try to get hold of the person or change the list order to keep things going.
*If you know you're not likely to be available when your turn comes around PLEASE CONTACT ME. I'm sure we'll be able to re-shuffle things so you still get your turn but we can keep things moving in the meantime.

I think that's about it. Let's get cracking!

Current list:-
CyberFerret (NT)
King Rat (NSW)
tonewave (NSW)

tucky (QLD)
markmantle (QLD)
WorkingClassDan (Vic)
Frosted Glass (Vic)
DougieCoffee (Vic)

Last edited:

King Rat

Count me in again Grant!

I'll PM you my details again just to be safe!

Rock!i!i

Grant Ferstat

Count me in! Pretty sure you have my details from pretty every other tourbox! Love these. Love fuzz!!!
Cool!

Send them again if you don't mind. To cut a long story short I had pretty much decided not to do anymore TB's and therefore deleted those records. I'm good for at least three more though!

effectsman

I'm in Brisbane and would like to take part, but this would be my first time.

Who do you know that can vouch for me?:bonk

Grant Ferstat

I'm in Brisbane and would like to take part, but this would be my first time.

Who do you know that can vouch for me?:bonk
I have a feeling we have been through this before. References here? Who have you dealt with in the emporium for example? Sorry but I'm no longer going to accept things like eBay references because it's too easy to scam the ratings.

effectsman

I have a feeling we have been through this before. References here? Who have you dealt with in the emporium for example? Sorry but I'm no longer going to accept things like eBay references because it's too easy to scam the ratings.
The only thing I've bought off the TGP emporium was an amp from a guy in the US, but back in 2009. I'm not sure he's on the board much anymore. His TGP handle was WILLIEKENDRICK.

Otherwise I can only think of scanning my credit card statement and drivers license, both with my address on them?

Grant Ferstat

The only thing I've bought off the TGP emporium was an amp from a guy in the US, but back in 2009. I'm not sure he's on the board much anymore. His TGP handle was WILLIEKENDRICK.

Otherwise I can only think of scanning my credit card statement and drivers license, both with my address on them?
PM'ing you tucky.

CyberFerret

I think this tourbox should start at the North, and slowly sink 'Down South'... :D

All you 'southerners' have fingers that are too cold to play at the moment anyway! :p

Grant Ferstat

I think this tourbox should start at the North, and slowly sink 'Down South'... :D

All you 'southerners' have fingers that are too cold to play at the moment anyway! :p
Hah, good theory, but TB's generally start in the city of the first respondent - well other than me of course and that was King Rat.

Trending Topics