Bearfoot FX European Union Tourbox part II...signup now!

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by Seegs, Jan 29, 2012.

1. MadFrank

MadFrank Supporting Member

Woohoo! This means I'm likely to get to play Tourbox No.2 before No.1! Interesting reviews coming up! :D

Danke Seegs!

2. Sikor

Sikor Member

Cool! :)

Should I pick it up from You (if I'm next)?

3. rabbit

rabbit Member

Seegs,

video demos this time again? :) I really enjoyed those from the Tourbox MkI (as well as Chrissy´s!).
    And yeah, our friends in the UK really deserve getting the box earlier this time, if you ask me, they´ve been patient indeed.
    The first box should´ve hit the UK by now, right?

Also, Febr. 22nd coming up soon, look out for some special Bearfoot stuff in honor of the first anniversary, guys! :drool

4. Seegs

Seegs Member

Hey Sikor when would you like to pick the box up? I'm pretty much finished but want to do some clips which I can have finished by Friday or Saturday.

Rabbit yes I will try to do some clips...the first box is in Italy with Sauron and then Hakim and then Davidmullis in the UK will get it...

I've just made the order and there are 8 stops in Germany and then it will hit the UK...

I hope to release the list and notify everyone by email before the weekend hits but work and band stuff is keeping me busy right now...

Chow,
    Seegs

5. LordRiffenstein

LordRiffenstein Member

Belgium is between Germany and the UK...... :rotflmao