• Supporting Membership Changes

The Supporting Memberships are currently being updated moving forward.

In order to coordinate giveaway drawings to the Supporting Members there will be a new alignment in the naming of the tiers. (Note: Non-Supporting (Basic) and Monthly Supporting Members can get into the drawings by mailing a postcard. Details on that will follow with a giveaway starting soon).

The pricing for each Supporting Membership level remains the same though the naming of them will change. The privileges remain the same as current but with the new name. If you are a current Supporting Member, you will be upgraded automatically for the existing term of your Supporting Membership. We are introducing a new tier with new perks.

Table here

Supporting Membership Guide

• Monthly Supporting Members will remain Supporting Members
    • Current annual Supporting Members will now be Silver Supporting Members. Perks and permissions remain the same
    • Current Silver Supporting Members will now be Gold Supporting Members
    • Current Gold Supporting Members will now be Platinum Supporting Members
    • A new level will be created - Double Platinum Supporting Members

All memberships will now have the option to remain as non-recurring memberships or choose reccuring memberships moving forward. *Note: current memberships will NOT be changed to recurring memberships.

Bearfoot FX European Union Tourbox part II...signup now!

MadFrank

Silver Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Woohoo! This means I'm likely to get to play Tourbox No.2 before No.1! Interesting reviews coming up! :D

Danke Seegs!

Sikor

I have the tourbox in my possession and will need about a week or longer to get the order done and then will be shipping it on to the next guy...
Cool! :)

Should I pick it up from You (if I'm next)?

rabbit

Seegs,

video demos this time again? :) I really enjoyed those from the Tourbox MkI (as well as Chrissy´s!).
And yeah, our friends in the UK really deserve getting the box earlier this time, if you ask me, they´ve been patient indeed.
The first box should´ve hit the UK by now, right?

Also, Febr. 22nd coming up soon, look out for some special Bearfoot stuff in honor of the first anniversary, guys! :drool

Seegs

Cool! :)

Should I pick it up from You (if I'm next)?
Hey Sikor when would you like to pick the box up? I'm pretty much finished but want to do some clips which I can have finished by Friday or Saturday.

Rabbit yes I will try to do some clips...the first box is in Italy with Sauron and then Hakim and then Davidmullis in the UK will get it...

I've just made the order and there are 8 stops in Germany and then it will hit the UK...

I hope to release the list and notify everyone by email before the weekend hits but work and band stuff is keeping me busy right now...

Chow,
Seegs

To be fair since it is already in Germany I think I will let it make the rounds throughout Germany and then send it to our brothers to the North in the UK since they have been so patient with Tourbox 1...
Belgium is between Germany and the UK...... :rotflmao

Trending Topics