Bearfoot FX Honey Bee and Honey Beest Overdrives

Discussion in 'Gear Demo Videos & Sound Clips Archive' started by sinasl1, Feb 10, 2012.

1. sinasl1

sinasl1 Member

2. TeeVee

TeeVee Member

Great demo - thanks for posting!

I've just been part of the Australian BearFoot FX tourbox (Model H, Dyna Red, Honey Bee).

Honey Bee and Model H were real standouts (Dyna Red, cool vintage Marshall tones, just not my thing atm).

Needless to say, I'll be grabbing them asap.

3. CyberFerret

CyberFerret Member

I've currently got the HoneyBee, the Dyna Red and Model H with me here as part of the Australian tourbox... Fantastic pedals.

My favourite is the HoneyBee too - it's got a nice low gain, eclectic driven tone that is responsive to picking style that I like - not too dirty or overdone.

Initially, I didn't really like the Dyna Red, but after playing for a while, I am actually enjoying the smoother drive that it offers. Not as much 'bite' on the attack as the HB, but still gives some nice soaring tones...

Thanks for your review Pete - good to see/hear the pedal tones by someone with great chops rather than my own hacking!

4. roknfnrol

roknfnrol Silver Supporting Member

5. DICKIE C

DICKIE C Member

Great demo. How do these pedals sound w/ your sl68?

edit; I'm sure it sounds good, as the Badger 30 is tonally similar to the sl68, at least to a certain extent?

6. koa

koa Member

Great job as alway Pete! Love the Honey Beest