Bearfoot FX tourbox video demo: Honeybeest, Dyna Red Hot, Model H (4 knob)

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by Blue Bee, Feb 27, 2012.

1. Blue Bee

Blue Bee Member

Hey guys, here is my first attempt at doing a pedal/gear demo. These are the Bearfoot Fx pedals from the High-gain tourbox US edition. Please leave comments as I'd like some feedback to improve my next video.

2. Abandoned

Abandoned Member

Very organized and thorough demo. Thank you.

3. fossilfuel

fossilfuel dismember

Good demo.

It's cool you show the pup selection through the vid.
    Also nice that you showed them stacked too.

The only thing that I could think of, is that you're only showing them on the one setting.
    Other than that, not much to improve. Thanks!

4. CaptainAwesome

CaptainAwesome Supporting Member

That was great. I'm not sure if you're a Deadhead or not, but that was a very Jerry-esque jam you had going there...definitely cool

I couldn't match that, so I only offer the following subjective suggestions per your request...

I agree that getting a few different settings of each would show a wider range of options with the pedals.

I'd say you could get by with less talking:D - In seriousness, it was cool to see the pedals speak for themselves.

Last thing I'd say is that the white text showing the pickups/pedals might have been easier to read if it was black...could just be my eyes though.

5. Blue Bee

Blue Bee Member

Thanks for the comments guys. I do plan to do multiple settings on future demos, was short on time with the tour box and so I just set em all up to sound good with that rig and to stack nicely with each other, and went with the first take. All of them are great pedals, wish I would have had more time to spend with them. Would have loved to take them to a gig.