BEATLE BREAK! Being the superfan I am, I don't know how this slipped by me, from over a year ago.

Discussion in 'The Sound Hound Lounge' started by teleman1, Mar 26, 2020.

1. teleman1

teleman1 Supporting Member

But they are professional and casual at the same time. John gives Paul a shoulder rub. And Pauls and Johns harmonies are raw and clear. There are tech issues for the first song, but you get isolated John vocals.

TDJMB, Mr. Crow, jblake and 4 others like this.
  2. WordMan

WordMan Silver Supporting Member

This looks great!

3. VaughnC

VaughnC Supporting Member

Amazing song craftsmen & performers...there will never be anything like them again.

And when you consider that with the Beatles first trips to Germany, the other British bands there were complaining that the Beatles were so bad they were worried that the Beatles would mess up a good thing for everyone else, and they begged the British booking agents to not send the Beatles back to Hamburg. Amazing how that all played out!

Last edited: Mar 26, 2020
    Me Again and Blanket Jackson like this.
  4. Blanket Jackson

Blanket Jackson is Tio's favorite Silver Supporting Member

That is a real sweet spot of their career arch, band unity, performance, material, everything. If only it had lasted beyond the following year ...

wntbtw likes this.