Bedrock Amps?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs' started by SoulToStrings, Oct 22, 2008.

1. SoulToStrings

SoulToStrings Member

Can anyone tell me what the going rate of a used Bedrock 1000 head would be?

I don't know much about them other than they are a 3 channel monster from what I heard.

Are they in the same league as bogner, soldano, ... ?? If any one has played or owns one would like to hear your thoughts. Thanks

2. SoulToStrings

SoulToStrings Member

3. LesPaulMan

LesPaulMan Member

Don't know anything about the Bedrock 1000 head.

I wouldn't put Bedrocks in the class of bogner or soldano. They are good amps, with excellent build quality. Not soldano build quality though.

The few I've played over the years were kind of Marshall sounding, which I like. They usually don't go for big bucks on the used market which makes them great buys.

4. Andre357

Andre357 Member

wasn't aerosmith using them for a while ??

5. Kiwi

Kiwi Silver Supporting Member

Here's a link to the only Bedrock site I've ever seen. Inside it, there are links to a discussion board, as well as some info on the various models.

http://bedrock27.tripod.com/

A few years ago, I got a Bedrock 1202 (model 1200, 50w beast with two 12" Fane Medusa speakers) clean and used from GC for $400 in trade and wampum. But that was a steal. It's a great amp, of the o-skool Marshall kind.

You periodically see other Bedrock models appear for sale in the $500-600 range. No one knows much about them, which makes them great buys.

=K