Before + After New Year Board Pics..

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by 1968, Jan 3, 2006.

1. 1968

1968 Member

Post 2 pics :AOK

Before
    [​IMG]

After
    [​IMG]

2. seanc

seanc Member

whats that pedal thats taken the place of the sd-1 and the fulldrive?

3. 1968

1968 Member

MJM Blues Devil.. arrived today.. finally found an OD that will stay on my board..!

4. ToneRanger

ToneRanger Member

Man how I wish I could post a pic of my pedalboard but I guess I'll just have to be patient. I have one picture which is not current and it's so lame I don't want to post it. Very few pedals in a relatively big board and everythings very dusty and not looking clean & mean at all..

But, I guess in 1-2 months time I'll have my rig completed. I've got a Timmy coming in, Eternity coming and just yesterday I ordered a Catalinbread SCP. That should do it, or at least I have a very functional board that's capable of producing many different sounds (especially in the od department, I'll have 6 different od type pedals..). After that I'll see where I'll take it. Oh, I ordered a Cioks Baby power adapter as well last week, so everythings coming together pretty nicely.

I'll post a pic for sure when it's done and I might also post a "before" pic just for laughs :)

5. 1968

1968 Member

As long as there are pedals on the board- there is nothing to be ashamed of ;)

6. Rob Eadgbe

Rob Eadgbe Member

Last year's pedalboard @ NYE

[​IMG]

This years pedalboard @ NYE

[​IMG]

7. 1968

1968 Member

Rob, is that a London fuzz 1??.. How does it interact with the wah? (being germ.)..

8. Scott Peterson

Scott Peterson Staff Member

I'll be redoing my board shortly, Loooper incoming to add more to it. Going to add back my RC Boost, BB Preamp and Red Witch Moon Phaser and maybe an outside chance of an Echopark.

But here is a before/after.

2004 Trip de Funk (Funk Covers) Board:

[​IMG]

2005 Alyssa Simmons (Pop/R&B/Soul) Board:

[​IMG]

9. Jim Martin

Jim Martin Member

Whoa, what happened to the v-batt for the Clyde? I thought that was on the "never get rid of" list?

10. Rob Eadgbe

Rob Eadgbe Member

It's a II, which as I'm sure you know is a Silicon, so it not as big an issue. Still, the wah tones are a little too intense for practical usage. For the record the front of my signal chain is:

London Fuzz II> Keeley Comp> RMC 2> Fulldrive ect. ect..

Believe it or our new puppy peed on the London during the summer when it was still purple. It shorted out the switch, so I had Micheal fix and rehouse it. The finish on the purple enclosure sucked, and yes I'm "that" anal.

11. 1968

1968 Member

I had a II a while ago but I found it was a little bright for my liking.. I am hoping the I will be a little darker.. The only thing that puts me off germ wahs is the fact that most hate wah pedals...
    * puppy doesn't like fuzz pedals eh?

12. seanc

seanc Member

thanks man. what are those pedals like. i havent seen them around. well not in Australia anyway. what does it sound like?

13. ToneRanger

ToneRanger Member

Wow, that's a pedalboard... What's the tweed one? Looks cool. Never get confused with the loopers, since you have no markings on them??

14. vivalamigra

vivalamigra Member

2005:

[​IMG]

2006:

[​IMG]

Kind of funny, but I actually made that beautiful new board (I'm kidding) on New Years Eve Day for a party we played that evening. I figured why not accomodate all of my pedals? Made it from an old cabinet door and the plywood is much lighter than MDF. It still fits in my duffle bag so I can actually get in and out in one trip to the vehicle if I have my combo amp.

For 2006, I added the Blues Pro and put the Klon at the end of the chain. Also the first pic shows a Crybaby wah. Actually had the RMC 3 last year but it was off the board for an experiment when that photo was taken.

I'm pretty happy with this setup for the blues, etc. stuff we are doing.

The Blues Pro and the Keeley DS-1 seem a little bass heavy on stage at times, but I'm told it sounds pretty good out front.

15. Robzilla

Robzilla Member

the purple box, is that for starving a pedals power? which pedal do you starve?

16. Scott Peterson

Usually the Clyde, but have taken to not using the V-Batt lately.

17. Scott Peterson

I never had any issues at the time remembering what was what, but I played that setup for nearly a year and it all made sense at the time. :D

The tweed one is a Rastop Super Divider Prototype. It's a octave-fuzz. Nutty synth sounding thing.

18. mustangman

mustangman Member

hey speaking of the purple pedal did you get rid of it?? because if you rememeber a while back i was interested. :BluesBros

19. Scott Peterson

Email me: scott@spetersonmusic.com