• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Before I build one, does anyone actually make a 25 inch scale strat?

Russ73

I know Anderson and Kiesel make some shorter scale model S style but Im looking to spend less that 800 bucks used is fine, I just prefer shorter scale lengths and before I build one was curious if anyone manufacturer actually makes one stock that not boutique pricing??

pattste

Silver Supporting Member
Curious about this too. Would a 25" scale Strat sound much different from a 25.5" scale, all things being equal?

Gig Young

I Believe in Beeracles
Platinum Supporting Member
PRS did 10-15 years ago maybe

It was a model that wasn't super expensive definitely under 2K or so

Oinkus

Get an 80s HM Strat with the Floyd Rose great guitars. I happen to like the pickups and TBX wiring too. Not in mine anymore but it was plenty good for 20 years. Really nice necks on them too , parts made in Japan and assembled in USA for most of them.

sleewell

if someone made it, what would be the differences between the normal 25.5? please don't say a half an inch lol.

handtrix

Before I build one, does anyone actually make a 25 inch scale strat?

I know Anderson and Kiesel make some shorter scale model S style but Im looking to spend less that 800 bucks used is fine, I just prefer shorter scale lengths and before I build one was curious if anyone manufacturer actually makes one stock that not boutique pricing??
Both the new and previous HM strat.
Correct answer.
As close as one could get.

Trending Topics