Behringer pedals

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by DIXØN, Jul 7, 2008.

1. DIXØN

DIXØN Member

Aren't these just the best pedals? I mean, I got a Hellbabe Wah which is a decent wah pedal, optically controlled so no pot crackle (which I got from a wah twice it's price after about 4 months), fully variable tone shaping, controllable pedal damping/turn off delay... the price? £26 (bout $50 USD)

Also their delay, I think it's the DD400, don't own it but used it, that is NICE also. I did have a graphic EQ from them too (EQ700) but it got stolen at the first gig I played with it. So I bought another one- it was only £17. That got stolen as well, at the first gig I played with that one. I would buy another one, but it would probably get stolen again.

2. Polynitro

Polynitro Member

funny that the last thing I'd worry about getting lifted is my $15 Behringer Tube Overdrive...Good pedal, crappy housing.

3. DIXØN

DIXØN Member

Yeah that's the only bad thing, they're made of plastic. Then again, I'm poor, so the only pedals I can really afford are Behringer's.

EDIT: $15?!?! Jesus, was that new?

4. Waxhead

Waxhead Member

Surfin at Merewether Point, NSW Australia
    if that's all you can afford it's a good thing you like em :banana

5. mike80

mike80 Member

My only experience with Behringer pedals is the FCB1010 MIDI board. I've had two of them, and neither one has let me down, despite being dropped, kicked, beer spilt on them, etc.