• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Behringer Poly D Synthesizer Review

Bob Womack

What do Rick Wakeman, Phil Collins, Chris Cross, David Foster, Rick Wright, Tangerine Dream, Kraftwerk, Pete Bardens, Jan Hammer, Herbie Hancock, David Gates, Manfred Mann, Patrick Moraz, Giorgio Moroder, Steve Morse, Gary Numan, Gerry Rafferty, Richard Tandy, Frank Zappa, and many more artists have in common? They all played the Moog MiniMoog Model D!

Click here to see a large version

I've had the Behringer Poly D synth in the studio for a month and a half now and have had plenty of time to get to know it. For those who don't know, the Poly D is a recreation and expansion of the venerable MiniMoog Model D. You can learn what I found out about it, HERE.

Bob

Blue Bee

What do Rick Wakeman, Phil Collins, Chris Cross, David Foster, Rick Wright, Tangerine Dream, Kraftwerk, Pete Bardens, Jan Hammer, Herbie Hancock, David Gates, Manfred Mann, Patrick Moraz, Giorgio Moroder, Steve Morse, Gary Numan, Gerry Rafferty, Richard Tandy, Frank Zappa, and many more artists have in common? They all played the Moog MiniMoog Model D!

Click here to see a large version

I've had the Behringer Poly D synth in the studio for a month and a half now and have had plenty of time to get to know it. For those who don't know, the Poly D is a recreation and expansion of the venerable MiniMoog Model D. You can learn what I found out about it, HERE.

Bob
Great write up! May just help tip me over the edge to get one. Cool story about the Bread tune If, I always thought that was a wah pedal of some sort

Rockinrob86

Gold Supporting Member
I just got mine last week, it’s awesome. I don’t even really do “synthy” music, but there are so many sounds and textures in these things. I know it will get used in the studio often!

Trending Topics

Top Bottom