Behringer VP1220D FRFR?

Discussion in 'Digital & Modeling Gear' started by jamiefbolton, May 12, 2015.

1. jamiefbolton

jamiefbolton Supporting Member

Any chance that these are quality? Fat chance?

2. Lain

Lain Member

Behringer and quality..... :huh

You can get an Alto TS for around the same price.

3. Plague Dog

Plague Dog Member

The Behringer X32 digital mixers are one of the best selling right now, it was designed by Midas but it is assembled by Behringer. Behringer also bought Turbosound recently and will be coming out with a mid level line of PA gear to go along with the X32.

But as far as this particular Behringer offering? I have no idea. I am using an Alto TX15 for my modelers and it sounds great.

4. mattball826

mattball826 Member

behringer has come a long way. early on they were one of a few mass produced production co's emulating other products (though internally not even close). now that most all companies mfg their gear throughout asia and china especially, quality marks are pretty even among all companies.

behringer just produces at higher volume.

while other companies with the chinese products are offering maybe a 1 yr warranty even for top name brands, behringer has 3 yr exchange warranty on most products.

just keep in min the "user" when it comes to behringer and other budget name products. cheap products are considered disposable and not hardly ever well taken care of. the behringer owner will bring units in with busted off controls, filthy, spillages, and so on. they use the cheapest cables and assume a jack is bad, so they wiggle the bajeezus out of the thos jacks and fracture the solder. (all mass produced units are wave soldered including allen heath btw). behringer owners will also have their gear in the trunk or back seat of a car. no gig bag, no case. allen heath guy will have a nice case.

just to be fair......

5. mattball826

mattball826 Member

$149 mf sdotd for vp1220d thru 7am pst