BEHRINGER XAir12 for Dummies

RON SUMMERS

I have Behringer XAir-12. Question: Is it possible to assign two or more FX to the same channel? If someone could explain? Thanks
Wish there was a Behringer XAir for Dummies...

JADine

I have Behringer XAir-12. Question: Is it possible to assign two or more FX to the same channel? If someone could explain? Thanks
Wish there was a Behringer XAir for Dummies...
You can only INSERT one, but you can send a channel to multiple FX very easily. It's always best when asking questions like this to specify what device(s) you're using as a controller since there are differences between Ipad, PC and Android. On X-Air edit (PC) just click on the FX 1 and push up the slider on the channel you want to add the effect to. Repeat for FX 2, FX 3, FX 4.

Join the Behringer X-Air Facebook group and watch the many many Youtube vids for a wealth of information. I find the MusicianPro X-Air videos to be particularly informative.

RON SUMMERS

You can only INSERT one, but you can send a channel to multiple FX very easily. It's always best when asking questions like this to specify what device(s) you're using as a controller since there are differences between Ipad, PC and Android. On X-Air edit (PC) just click on the FX 1 and push up the slider on the channel you want to add the effect to. Repeat for FX 2, FX 3, FX 4.

Join the Behringer X-Air Facebook group and watch the many many Youtube vids for a wealth of information. I find the MusicianPro X-Air videos to be particularly informative.
Thank You

RON SUMMERS

Thank You...I have a Xair-12 connecting an Ethernet to my PC...I have my guitar on input 7 and able to use FX1, that's done... how do I connect or assign FX2 to channel 7 ? Please remember I need Xair for Dummies. Again Thank You For taking the time.

JADine

Thank You...I have a Xair-12 connecting an Ethernet to my PC...I have my guitar on input 7 and able to use FX1, that's done... how do I connect or assign FX2 to channel 7 ? Please remember I need Xair for Dummies. Again Thank You For taking the time.
Just click on FX 2 over on the right side of the screen and turn up channel 7. Get in the habit of always going back to Main LR after you tweak any Bus or FX settings!

Just so you know, there's a bunch of things that need to be right for this simple answer to get the result you're looking for, that's why I suggested that you watch the videos. Everything you'll need and more will be spelled out very clearly there.

mattball826

You can insert an effect on a channel or you can assign fx types to the 4 main fx buses (I'm on an XR18). The FX from those buses can be added (mixed) to any channel feeding Mains Out and aux outs for monitors and so on if you want them there.

To insert an effect go to the channel and fx routing tab. Click Insert... add the effect you wish.

Typically, most use bus FX, but it is nice having the insert option as well.

Crowder

Dang Twangler
The X-Air Facebook group is pretty active and helpful. The Behringer-hosted message boards too. There's a WIKI out there that is also useful.

mattball826

Some of the Behr made videos on YT are not much help, especially to noobs. Thank goodness there are others that go more in depth and not limited to 2-3 minutes of here ya go... see how easy that was.... some remind me of Yngwie and his video lessons... lol

They should have had a basic video that used a mixing example scene to work along with.

If you've worked with mixers and DAW's then it can make sense easier than if a total noob.

Trending Topics