• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Ben Harper & The Innocent Criminals live in Toronto

Solomon

From their tour a couple of years ago. HDNet channel in the US has been showing this concert recently. I guess it was the tour in support of "Both Sides of the Gun". Anyone else seen it?

Michael Ward, who I did not know of before, was playing lead guitar with the band and had some incredible tone.

versatel

Yep----phenomenal show! Both Ward and Harper were playing thru Dumbles. Harper's slide stuff was incred. The bassist was a monster.

Gas-man

Unrepentant Massaganist
Great players. It's a little weird though how Harper is always looking down when he sings.

I know you have to look to play lap steel like that, it just looks a little weird.

His tone was outrageous though and that bass player!

versatel

Pretty funny--when they were doing Burn One Down---big clouds of smoke were coming off the audience---major ganja burning happening...

Also---Michael Ward was in Jacob Dylan's band---One Headlight fame.

gdomeier

Gold Supporting Member
I saw BH with opening act Damien Marley. The most cannabis I saw smoked at any concert, bar none...

Pretty funny--when they were doing Burn One Down---big clouds of smoke were coming off the audience---major ganja burning happening...

Also---Michael Ward was in Jacob Dylan's band---One Headlight fame.

Trending Topics