• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

FSOT Berumen Deluxe Carved Top Burst PRICE DROP

wscottarmstrong

Silver Supporting Member
Isaac Berumen in Austin, TX builds some really great playing and great looking guitars. He's, in my opinion, a very overlooked builder, and on par with many luthiers with much bigger names. This is one of his best guitars for looks and playability. From the Deluxe Carved Top series (not too many made) this one has matching flame maple top and back. This was, I believe, #1 in the Series, and I have only seen one other Deluxe Carved Top made by Berumen Guitars. Combine the looks with 3 P-90's, and this is really sweet. The full specs are listed here. To build something like this, the parts alone are a fortune. I am on a major guitar purge, so this one reluctantly goes. It is in near mint/excellent condition.

Please see my Reverb ad here for full specs and pictures.

Berumen Deluxe Carved Top Burst
https://reverb.com/item/35974421-be...are&utm_campaign=listing&utm_content=35974421 1604597935246.png

Price is $2299 Paypalled and Shipped to CONUS

Now $2200

Last edited:

wscottarmstrong

Silver Supporting Member
Opening this up to trades as well.

Will listen to most offers, but really would like to trade this toward a Collings. Also, interested in American made Fenders, Gibsons, and interesting boutique stuff. PRS (not SE or bolt neck). Danocaster. I can add funds to the right deal.

Things I don’t want would be partscasters, amps, pedals.
Thx

Trending Topics