Best Amp with Headphone and Line Out

HowardMusic

Silver Supporting Member
Just wondering if anything else is out there that has both a headphone out and a line out besides a Champ 12. Maybe I should try a Weber Mass or something like that that has both as an alternative. Thanks!

cajone5

Some guy
Gold Supporting Member
Blackstar HT-5 has headphone out. Cool amp for higher gain applications. Not sure if that's really the sound you're after though.

HowardMusic

Silver Supporting Member
Just thought I'd give this another try. Maybe too similar to the home practice amp thread, but looking for the line out to plug into duet and then into a macbook. Weber Mass may be the way to go, not sure though.

Cajone5 - thanks for the suggestion. Not really a high gain guy, but its a good suggestion. Thanks.

memoryman81

I've got a traynor ycv20wr that has both headphone and line outs...it's a great little amp I use for a backup. 2 channels, boost, reverb...they can be found for around $400 used. A buddy even used it in a recording session (even when we had a Princeton reverb, bad cat cub and an ac30 there)...not saying it's as good as any of them, but definitely not anything to scoff at.

Ekluksdahl

The Reason Bambino....

Seriously, these amps are low wattage, have great headroom, and get chimey cleans to Soldano territory! I plug my head directly into the PA for gigging, then use a cab for stage volume.... The headphone jack sounds just like the amp itself!!

Email Anthony Bonadio at info@reasonamps.com

Tell him Eric from MS referred you to him!!

NashVox

Silver Supporting Member
Star Nova

Great amp by Mark Sampson of Matchless and Bad Cat fame.

2 Channels with master volume

5 Watts

Great amp!

hooch1

Marshall Class 5 has a headphone amp that can also be used as an attenuator if you have an external cab.

farlowhigh

definitely consider the Reason Bambino. sounds great through headphones and through a cab as well of course! crazy versatile amp for an entirely reasonable price

Trending Topics