1. A proposal is now up as a poll to change the guidelines of TGP to only allow member self-deleting of post/threads for up to thirty days of the original posting it. We are now watching the poll here. Click here to view the thread.

Dismiss Notice

Best/Cheapest Tap-Tempo-Tremolo Pedal?

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by lando014, May 22, 2011.

1. lando014

lando014 Member

Trying to buy a trem pedal with tap-tempo...I know I could always get the Tap-a-Whirl or Empress for 250 a piece...But does anyone know of cheap tremolo pedals (less than 150) that have tap tempo? Or is the cheapest one we know of the Supa-Trem?

2. kwood86

kwood86 Member

i had a line6 tap trem/pan that was pretty awesome
    but now for a bit more you could get the line6 M5 and have more effects for the money

3. DraggAmps

DraggAmps Member

I think the Young Pedals "The Looker" is ony $175 and is supposed to be outstanding. I seriously considered it but ultimately went with the Tap A Whirl. Used Empress trems are about the same price. The Diamond and Cusack seem to fetch more used.

4. teleclem

teleclem Member

A used Empress.. or if you want to go bnew, the Young Pedals Looker is an option. There are some demo videos on youtube :aok

I currently have a Semaphore but I'm looking into a Diamond.

5. Drew47

Drew47 Member

A buddy of mine loved the Seymour Duncan Shape Shifter. YMMV