• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Best Chicago music stores?

sinasl1

Silver Supporting Member
Hi guys, in Chicago for a day- what's the great vintage store here, I forget... Or any others you can thnk of ( I know make'n music)

Thanks!

TNJ

Gold Supporting Member
Pete,
I'm in Chicago tomorrow (3/13) and myself and another TGP'er (Brent...great player) are hooking up at Maken (and Schroeder's next door) to check out some gear. We'll be there around 2pm if you're around, would love to meet you and say thanks for all the great work you've done for us players.

Anyways...Chicago Music Exchange (3316 N. Lincoln) is another MUST SEE. Their prices are high, but their vintage inventory will flat knock you out.

S.
j

MGuts

I've heard that Chicago Music Exchange is good place for vintage stuff. Another play is Rock N Roll Vintage.

Sorry to get off topic here, but I was at Make'n'Music yesterday. I saw that sign for Schroeder. Is that a store? I got the impression that it was more of a Luthier's workshop for some reason (probably because I've never heard of it). I guess I may have been wrong.

supergenius365

Silver Supporting Member
I've heard that Chicago Music Exchange is good place for vintage stuff. Another play is Rock N Roll Vintage.

Sorry to get off topic here, but I was at Make'n'Music yesterday. I saw that sign for Schroeder. Is that a store? I got the impression that it was more of a Luthier's workshop for some reason (probably because I've never heard of it). I guess I may have been wrong.
Schroeder is mainly a repair shop. He has a few accessories for sale. Not sure about his amps.