Best EVENTIDE Pricing

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by brunsje, Feb 6, 2012.

1. brunsje

brunsje Member

Would like information on the best pricing for EVENTIDE Stompboxes.

Thanks, JohnnyB

2. tibbon

tibbon Member

Keeping an eye our for sales at either Guitar Center or PGS is probably the best deal. I haven't seen anywhere otherwise really deviate from the standard pricing.

3. sixesandsevens

sixesandsevens Member

Failing the advice above, be patient and buy used if you want the best price.

For what it's worth, I bought two of them new (PitchFactor and TimeFactor) and never felt like they were overpriced for what I got.

Good luck!

4. cwcashiniv

cwcashiniv Member

You can use the PGS coupon right now for 15% off an item $499 or more, and get an Eventide Space for $425 brand new. That's pretty good.

5. Flight1311

Flight1311 Member

If you are patient, you can find some great deals on used gear that is anything but used. Some guys buy stuff, use it for a few months and then sell it. But they use it only at their house and seem like they never even step on the pedal. It will come with the original box, paperwork, etc. It's like buying a brand new pedal for sometimes half off.

6. Brian Johnston

Brian Johnston Member

I have the Pitchfactor and ModFactor. I have a ton of pedals and may be selling these (cherry condition with original boxes and manuals). I have an Eventide Eclipse (which I don't use either, lol), and so would sell the PitchFactor for certain for $300 Canadian plus shipping. I may consider selling the ModFactor... not 100% certain yet, but quite likely (same price). Contact me if interested: logicbdj@hotmail.com

7. rks89

rks89 Member

Zzounds. When another site has a 15% off coupon email them for a price match and they'll beat it by 3-5%. I got a brand new Space for $415 in December.