Best expression pedal for AX8?

JerEvil

Vendor
My AX8 arrives tomorrow but I need expression pedals. I liked my EP1-kp I had for the Kemper.

Someone mentioned the SP2 as it is dual function.

Any other recommendations? I read good things about those cheapie Moog ones.

Jammer#1

My AX8 arrives tomorrow but I need expression pedals. I liked my EP1-kp I had for the Kemper.

Someone mentioned the SP2 as it is dual function.

Any other recommendations? I read good things about those cheapie Moog ones.
I use the Fractal EV-1 for volume (very smooth) and a Moog EP-3 for wah/ rotary etc with my AX8. They both work great.

sonofiam

I use a Mission SP-2 with an FX8 and really like it. If you're unable to find one, you can modify an SP-1 to operate the same as the SP-2.

partytrain

I use the Dunlop Volume x mini on one side (usually set up as volume on most patches) and the moog on the other side (wah or whammy depending on the patch). Both are great. The moog also comes with the cable, so...freebies.

Mincer

Another SP-2 person here. It is discontinued, but it was a brilliant idea. How do you convert an SP-1?

TJontheRoad

Just Wanna Be Misunderstood
Gold Supporting Member
I use 2 Fractal EV-1 pedals. They're extremely rugged and very smooth. You can't go wrong with them.

fretworn

One more for FAS EV-1 pedals ... incredibly smooth, reliable and accurate. Far better than my 3 other BOSS pedals which I'm slowly swapping out for FAS.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom