• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Best Fuzz Face you have heard...

Ouinnamp Fuzz Petal ....
Arbiter Fuzz circuit variation.
F4, through hole plated PCB construction.
True Bypass.
Properly gain matched transistors.
DC jack with reverse polarity protection.
Internal bias trim pot for perfect calibration.
Controls: Volume and Fuzz.

:omg ....I did a direct A/B blind taste test here with several vintage, modern including the new signature models & some other copy's with several guitars & amps .... Everyone picked the Ouinnamp Fuzz Petal every time .... It sounds fantastic for my taste.

Last edited:

steve440

The Roger Mayer Axis fuzz circuit is quite different from the regular fuzz face circuit (as far as fuzz face variants go)

Steve

myTakamine

I became quite attached to Mervin. I don't know where he is now, but damn, he sounded great.

Mervin.JPG

http://www.foxroxelectronics.com/Fuzz for sale NOW.html

Love the gallery of 'Faces! Lots of personality in that room.

ElectricMojo

+1 on the MJM London Fuzz.
My personnal favorite is also the new London Germanium with Bias.
I've always been a HUGE fan of my red London Fuzz, but I've found the Bias knob to be really useful when these came in at the shop last month.
Michael now uses a Black font for the Germanium London (the Silicon kept the dark Blue font).

whiskerBox

For awhile I had been using a Satori Sonics Harem Fuzz which I though was pretty cool, but I thought it was pretty noisy when it was on. Who would have thought a fuzz would be noisy lol, but seriously it was pretty buzzy. Anyways after awhile I decided I wanted to try a Analogman Sun Face. I opted for the basic BC108 with 2 knobs for simplicity sake and wow. Not only is it an amazing pedal that just screams, but it is super quiet no buzz at all. Even when the fuzz and volume are cranked it doesn't buzz. Not until you hit a note does it get mean and nasty. I couldn't be happier.

ViniciusB

JAM Fuzz Phrase. Yeah its expensive(280$ since its imported from greece) but its the finnest FF i've tried so far, really not gonna search fro another one.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom