Best guitar repair tech in Eastern MA/NH area?

ecbluesman54

Guitar Doctor in Whitman. Had a friend whose Goldtop snapped. The Guitar Doctor did a great job on the repair. I have also used them before for more minor things.

Dcmgraphics

You could try Doug Maccormack in manchester new hampshire. He used to work for Daddys junky Music for 30 years as thier head tech. When Daddy's closed all the techs opened thier own shop called The Music Techs. He's done repaire for Aerosmith and a bunch of others I cant remember. www.dougmaccormack.com

redragon

Silver Supporting Member
+1 for Stokes he's great. Not the most convenient, he's near Berklee and has bankers hours more or less.

geetarman

+1 For Pat he's my got to guy for acoustics but I don't think he works on electrics worth asking though.

mrfender

I didn't have a good experience with Peter at Brokenneck. He did a refret on a custom shop fender and it was ugly. I still think of getting it redone by someone else.
If you don't mind going to Maine, I've heard great things about Steve Grenier at Main Street Music. He has done a bunch of Gibson neck repairs. Their number is 207-376-3376

Renard

Second to Mouradian - ive taken a great many instruments to him, and have always had a good experience. Plus, hes a real character! Made/set up basses for Chris Squire, among other things

Trending Topics

Top Bottom