Best looking amps ever

Blue_Max

WOW! I had no idea some of you are more interested in how an Amp "Looks" seems to effect it's SOUND QUALITY!? Sounds (pun) pretty petty. Maybe you should reflect on whether you're a musician, or a status / image poser.

Dang ! I was going to post a pic of my new Justin Bieber signature Amp but you might not approve. :)

scotty31

I love the /13 stylings

p5KG8SOFAf84Wmstgm-WIWAPpCd9wFb653JJYZmqmyS_nbREKj1EPPigirMjCYwFQGh9JdmKR0ipcH7Al6WBE9_fKuuE2u-QLp8bIg

I don't have any of their amps sadly, but i'd love an FTR

76standard

Everyone has opinions, right? I think most amps are ugly. Tweed is hideous. Rolands look like appliances. Fender has so much brown and grey on their 60's amps. The rest look so plain. Just black with dials.

But a Marshall? With the gold plate, those gold dials, timeless cursive logo, and big, chunky power switches? It looks sexy. It looks like it belongs to a rock star rather than a senior living home. It's clean and classy while having the little extra to be sexy. It's the amp equivalent of a roasted neck or flamed maple top.

What do you think is a sexy amp?
THD Flexi

yfeefy

Aesthetics are truly subjective. I think many pics seen here would also be seen in the ugliest amps thread.

many are putting multiple amps in a post, one of which is shave and walk backwards ugly.

Last edited:

Top Bottom