• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!
  • If you are seeing this, you are on the new TGP servers. Bear with us as we work out any issues related to the move. The end result should be a far better snappier experience on TGP. *Notice: You can close this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner.

Best luthier in Atlanta?

NORTHWEST ATLANTA - Please allow me to introduce Artisan Luthiers in Kennesaw. We primarily work with customers in Cobb and Cherokee counties (Kennesaw, Marietta, Woodstock, Canton, Acworth, etc.). We're a small, full-service guitar shop (we don't work on violins, violas, mandolins, etc.). Visit our website or give us a call. Thanks!

cvansickle

Gold Supporting Member
John Michael Youngblood at Town Center Music in Suwanee-Sugar Hill area did a fantastic refret on a Taylor trade-in, so good I had to buy it!

cvansickle

Gold Supporting Member
Again, John Michael at Town Center Music in Suwanee. He recently did the refret and nut job on my 1979 LP Custom, and it plays better than ever. Sounds better than ever too. He's rewired another LP of mine, and his work is impeccably clean.

Trending Topics