• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Best NPD Ive had in a looooong time...Satellite Content

john l

Silver Supporting Member
So the short version of this story is that I have a serious problem when it comes to buying treble boosters and my main amp is a Satellite Atom. I absolutely love everything about Satellite and the vibe all Adams amps have. I have yet to play any of his amps that didnt completely do for me so a while back I tried to get him to make me a boost but it didnt end up happening.

As luck would have it I saw guy on Reverb that was selling a stunning looking prototype Adam did years ago and I jumped on it. The seller turned out to be a bit of a pile and sold it broken. Before I returned it I shot Adam an email and asked if I could pay him to fix it and he said "Sure Just send it to me and Ill put it back to the way it was" Since I already had $200 bucks into it I asked how much something like that would cost and he wouldn't hear of taking any money! Needless to say sent the pedal to him and just recently got it back.

Not only did he fix it but he actually tweaked the circuit and added a couple switchable options to make it a bit more versatile! Its completely bad ass and 100% its own thing. Its absolutely a treble booster but isn't a Rangemaster thing at all. It adds tons of cutting frequencies but never sounds thin or harsh....Nasty rock and roll tones all day long. Super stoked to own it and it will be getting tons of use from me. Ive offered to pay him for his time multiple times through out this and he still won't take a dime from me.

also YES IT GLOWS IN THE DARK!!!

Last edited:

tonedover

This Is Fine.
Platinum Supporting Member
thats cool!

anything thats a unique take on the classics, like the above pedal, is cool in my book

i wish i was better at building id build a booster with 3 sliders - 100, 6.4k and level

Jazzandmore

Platinum Supporting Member
Very cool the builder fixed it! Glad you got it out of the hands of the previous owner, sounds he didn’t deserve it anyway as he knowingly sold it broken.

john l

Silver Supporting Member
Thanks guys. Yeah I really cant say enough about how cool he was with everything and how amazing this pedal is. Treble Boosters can be incredible little devices. Theyre kind of like fuzz pedals for guys that run dirty amps and Ive been through a few dozen really nice ones. With this one I currently have a BSM Metal Booster (Iommi modded RM) , a BSM Velvet (really early spec RM), a Naga Viper and now this one which due to the graphic I can only call The Satellite Man Bear Pig. Im pretty sure that this is one is going to take the throne. It uses an old BC108 Transistor and explodes with harmonics. Id post guts but I dont know if this will turn into an actual product so Ill just let everyone enjoy the outside lol.

I’m not surprised based on my somewhat limited experience with Adam. He seems to be a real great guy. I’ve had a few of his pedals and the White has seen off all comers as the only overdrive pedal on my main board. Hopefully I will own one of his amps one day. I would’ve loved to get a Coronet off him too but sadly that wont happen now

Kojack19

Gold Supporting Member
I absolutely love my Atom. My favorite amp. Adam also serviced my 63 Bassman and did an amazing job.

john l

Silver Supporting Member
I absolutely love my Atom. My favorite amp. Adam also serviced my 63 Bassman and did an amazing job.
Yep! The Atom is my tone for sure. Its the beefiest sounding little amp Ive ever heard. The intent behind the boost was to make something specifically for hitting the Atom and he sure hit the mark. Between my Double Hot Cake and this there isn't a place I cant go. Currently saving up for a Cuda to add to the mix. For any Atom owners that haven't tried them Scumback M75s will change your friggin life! Their efficiency or lack their of lets me dime my Atom all the time without being over the top loud....perfect match.

Trending Topics