• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Best od for $150 w/no wait?

giggedy

a friend is wondering what he should get for 150 or so. he's about to get on the kot list, and needs something in the meantime.

DK207

If he can spend a little more, a Foxrox Zim would fill in nicely until he gets the KOT. Used Zims can usually be had for around $200 or a little less.

gtrfinder

Gold Supporting Member
Agreed on the Silver Kiss.
I have a prototype one (I think) and it seems to work well for just about everything.

fellsilver

Good suggestions so far, but to put in another option:

I can't report on it first hand yet 'cause I've still only got one coming, but you might want to check out the LoveKraft Mojo Drive. The company sells them on ebay for $140-150.

RickB

+1 on the Mojo Drive. Ethan has been selling them on eBay for $139. Great pedal for the money. :AOK

giggedy

if he's looking for more of a ts style, which barber? I was going to suggest that since the reviews are always to great. I don't know his setup, he's got a ts9, is going to send it into analogman for the silver mod and get a bi-comp. Not sure the amp. I suggested the silver kiss and bad monkey.

r9player

Gold Supporting Member
+1 CMATMODS Signa Drive (I have the Signa Comp Drive took myself off the KOT list right after running it through its paces)

wleeds

Barber Small Fry
Barber LTD-SR - flat mids
Barber LTD-V2 - a bit more mids.
can't go wrong with anything Barber:dude
mark

Trending Topics