• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Best overdrive pedal w/ Orange Tiny Terror

tiny terror

I ve been playing through an orange tiny terror for about a year now. I'm using a celestion vintage 30 1x12 cab. Ive been itchen for some thing different, I'm looken for a little more gain. What pedal should I go for OCD ?

ECF

I really like a stock Boss BD-2 Blues Driver in front of mine. It gives just enough boost and a really nice creamy tone on top. I like it better than my Barber Small Fry for that purpose..

mdsmith64

I've had great luck with the Homebrew Electronics Power Screamer. This pedal rocks hard. I'm always amazed that it isn't discussed more than it is.

Mike.

Trending Topics