Best pedal board that offers built in power supply with 9Volt adapters for 6 pedals

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by echo unit, Jul 15, 2006.

1. echo unit

echo unit Member

I have seen the SKB and the Furman ones. I'm not sure about others available but love to hear some suggestions.

Which one is the best to you?

2. mlavin00

mlavin00 Member

I just got a pedal pad. It is amazing. I just posted a pic of it on the pedal board thread.

3. echo unit

echo unit Member

Anyone else have an opinions on pedal boards that have good power for up to 6 pedals with 9Volt adapters for each? Is the SKB the best or maybe Furman or something else?

4. mlavin00

mlavin00 Member

PedalPad......................

5. Aj_rocker

Aj_rocker Member

their are not really that many of them around. There are many pedal power supplies, and pedal board.
    so you may want to buy one of each and forget the idea of having both in one. this will allow you to get what you really want rather than something which you think its ok.

Company wise; puma board are meant to be great, they look well constructed and road worthy. also NYC pedalboard are good, Pedal train are great for a modular pedal system.

power wise: voodoo labs PP2, Visual sound one spot.

hope this helps

Aj

6. nashvillesteve

nashvillesteve Member

power conditioner. I have another board with a VL pedal power 2 on it, works great as well, but the Furman is a good solution for me. SKB is the same thing with a hardshell top that attaches instead of the large gig bag, but I'm fine with the Furman, I believe they are the same price and identical other than the case vs. gig bag... the bag has room for other cables and stuff, too, so that's handy.

7. Last Nerve

Last Nerve Member

I love my Furman! Will never replace it.

8. Supertgtr

Supertgtr Member

Furman manufactures the power supply for SKB.

9. livedead13

livedead13 Member

the NYC six-shot looks pretty hot. one of those and a one-spot or power-all woulnd't be too expensive.