Best pedal purchase 2018

wajobu

Fromel Seraph Deluxe

Modeled on the Roland SDD-320 with the added second mode to switch between the presets and manually adjustable chorus/rotary settings...stereo in and out, magic.

My search for THAT chorus sound is over...really...really...

sjruvolo

A Digitech Mosaic 12 string emulator. My only pedal purchase this year, been trying to cut down! The Mosaic is pretty good. It can get you by with the 12 string sound, if you occasionally have the need.

Guavadude

MXR Super Badass Fuzz! I did a shootout of a bunch of fuzzes including my Castledine MKIV tonebender and Sunbender Mkii and it’s a keeper. It has so many sounds in it and responds perfectly when rolling down volume knob. I was looking for a single pedal to use when sitting in and honestly I could do an entire gig with just this for dirt.

A big perk was after I bought it I saw it on Jeff Beck’s board too!

MKB

Silver Supporting Member
Black Zendrive for $50 in their recent sale. What a stunning OD. Second is a Joyo American Sound, got a tone with it I liked so much I profiled it.

micycle

Supporting Member
No press-and-hold, but you can reprogram any of the GT-1's buttons on a per-patch basis. It might not get you all the way, but it's worth exploring.
Thanks for that!! I remember reading that in the manual now that you mention... I only really need/use the tuner so that will keep me from changing patches when I want to use it (and having to screw around with a clip-on tuner)!

jeffh

Silver Supporting Member
Digitech Drop, coolest thing to play tuned to D, C# and various drop variations, while keeping the guitar in standard tuning. I could rid of part of my guitar collection now, but I won't of course

Drewbaru

I’m going with the Jext Telez Black Drone Wasp. It is like a heavier dirtier muff. It also has more gain it seems - half way on the gain knob is like a normal muff. It’s pricey, but I got 2 other expensive fuzzes recently that were disappointing. I do not regret this one.

Trending Topics