Best Pedals Of 2022 So Far

David M.

Silver Supporting Member
Walrus Audio M1, 9 presets from the pedal alone and 128 with MIDI.

Modulation is nothing if you can’t control the Tone and I have it placed last in my chain to modulate the hell out of my delays or reverbs.

Attachments

• E158EB06-6D0D-4470-8818-5D53375FE67A.jpeg
    E158EB06-6D0D-4470-8818-5D53375FE67A.jpeg
    188.1 KB · Views: 9

Flatscan

Silver Supporting Member
'22 seems slow with regard to exciting new releases.

The Behringer BiPhase is very cool - especially for $150.

I'm enjoying the MidFi Yard Sale which I think came out this year. It's a good value at $140.

The Farm Black Flag (Buzztone derivative sans all the hiss) came out a few years ago but the expanded control set is new. It is a remarkable value at $100.

I'm intrigued by the SM Explorer (love the original), the Kittycaster, the Dreadbox, and the new Boss delay.

The Maestro pedals seem like yet another big opportunity blown by Gibson.

Lamby

+1 for the ZIO by Source Audio.

And although I don’t have any direct, first-hand experience with it, I’ve read a lot of great things about (and have heard some good demos of) the Small Speaker Overdrive by Great Eastern FX Co. Seems like it might be up there among the 2022 releases so far?

These two were the first I thought of too. I'd also add the Boss RE-2.

Balinus

Tubesteader Sunkeeper

C-4

I love the Source Audio ATLAS compressor. 4 of the most popular and useful compressors in on foot-toy sized unit.

This is the first compressor I have seen that covers all the ground anyone would need.

cap10kirk

MXR Poly Blue Octave. That's the only thing to come out so far this year that really got my attention.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom