Best program to use Groove Agent in?

Discussion in 'Recording/Live Sound' started by Ericsson, Aug 24, 2004.

1. Ericsson

Ericsson Guest

I usually use sony vegas and wavelab to mess with my audio stuff. I was thinking about using Groove Agent for some drum backing... would I be able to run it out of these programs or do I need something else? Cubase? Reason? I've gotten too comfortable with what I already use and I'm kind of a midi retard if you hadn't guessed!

2. Ed DeGenaro

Ed DeGenaro Supporting Member

I found that Nuendo 2 and Cubase SX will lets use all functions of GA. Other programs that use VSTi will do most though.

3. Orren

Orren Member

How odd, that Steinberg would code their own VST plug-in to work best in their own VST host sequencers... ;)

Orren

4. Ericsson

Ericsson Guest

thanks for the help. i will check out cubase. i think i can also cheat and use it in vegas with directixer.

5. Igneous

Igneous Member

Of course steinberg would do that. I have Nuendo. MTC- The absolute best in flexability and sound quality.

Now, There is one program that I use for sequencing softsynths as well as drum tracks, then export.---Orion Pro!!

http://www.synapse-audio.com/

this is great for midiots like myself to get up and running really quick. :dude

Hope this helps, cheers--Ig