• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Best reverb pedal?

SolderBoy59

The Ghost Disaster, Ghost Echo and Dispatch Master are all great little no-fuss reverbs with natural sound and are very quiet. Prefer them to the Boss RV and EH Holy Grails I've had and I've had them all...I also had a VanAmps Spring unit that did the spring thing well, but it was fussy and the Earthquaker pedals are far more versatile.

kevindickson

The EH Holy Grail was actually my first reverb pedal. Got some great sounds out of it but it just didn't quite do everything I wanted it to do. Just moved up the TC Hall of Fame and am loving it. Great sounds in front of the amp or through an effects chain. And lots of versatility.

gray/

Bumping this thread because I thought y'all might find this 12-year old conversation on reverb pedals interesting in light of how much the effect has advanced since then. I came across it googling "best reverb pedal gear page".

Kevy_Metal

I don't tend to go full-on with reverb, so I've been happy with my Hall of Fame and Hardwire RV-7 pretty much locked on the plate setting (with the occasional bump over to spring).

Trending Topics

Top Bottom