• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Best Rock band of the 70s=AC/DC. Fight me.

That is correct, believe it or not. The first year is year 1, not year 0. Year 10 is the last year of a decade. So 1980 really is the last year of the "70s".
Lol .. :spit I don't believe it .. Gotta love TGPers

Pssst, uhm .. Lol ..
.o0( why do i bother? .. wasted keystrokes on some of these peeps )

Eh .. This shouldnt be necessary but .. gotta introduce some folk to the Gregorian calendar .. Here goes nuffin':

The 1970s was a decade of the Gregorian calendar that began on January 1, 1970, and ended on December 31, 1979.

tenchijin2

Lol .. :spit I don't believe it .. Gotta love TGPers

Pssst, uhm .. Lol ..
.o0( why do i bother? .. wasted keystrokes on some of these peeps )

Eh .. This shouldnt be necessary but .. gotta introduce some folk to the Gregorian calendar .. Here goes nuffin':

The 1970s was a decade of the Gregorian calendar that began on January 1, 1970, and ended on December 31, 1979.
Strictly speaking, the concept of decades in subsequent 10 year spans begin on 1 and end on 0. We can decide colloquially to define them differently but the calendar is set up for 1-10.
It's always been a fun and entertaining debate. Tends to show how people think differently about certain things.

Spider Mark

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 8, 9 and look at this! Wow! Amazing! The end of the decade is 10!

Marvelous thing, the decimal system. And all I did was count on my fingers.

And I still recall AC/DC at Gininderra High School when the cops warned that if Angus dropped his shorts they would stop the concert.

Trending Topics