Best software to create songs?

5Joe5

I've been messing around in garage band mixing some guitar/bass/drum tracks that my friends and I play together. I find garage band to be a little inconvenient or maybe I just don't know how to use it right. I'm just wondering what the best way is to record a guitar or drum or bass track then put them together. Preferably something that doesn't cost an arm and a leg.

Dasein

I use Reaper as my DAW

It's free to try for as long as you want (fully functional) then $60 thereafter and it upgrades constantly and has a huge user support community.

mango

There is a learning curve with all of them,no real best IMO,they all do basically the same thing.

Vishnu

I use Reaper as my DAW

It's free to try for as long as you want (fully functional) then $60 thereafter and it upgrades constantly and has a huge user support community.

I have reaper....but where or how does one get all them bass, keyboard or PC keyboard,drum and synth sounds to operate from?

LIVE has some unique manner of workflows; seems like everyone uses it a little differently from one another

as mentioned above - give yourself at least 6 months to learn how to use any DAW correctly

rsm

I have a few software VSTi packs, including EZ Drummer, and I've been using MuLab ( http://www.mutools.com/) which has a few instruments though I should install and try the copy of Cubase LE I have...

Trending Topics

Top Bottom