Best source for Mooer ($44 anywhere?)

P8t8r

Old good times when you could buy a bunch of Mooers from China, $44 each...

Is it possible nowadays?

lefort_1

Nuzzled Firmly Betwixt
Platinum Supporting Member
pretty sure that $44-intro was a 'loss-leader' sales tactic, to gt everyone's attention.
e

...appears to have worked pretty well...

mcnabbanov

Thanks, Ren!

I remember Marcmart. not sure if they're still up. but even back then i remember the companies were saying it was in error and they were losing money on it, so it's quite likely. though i still don't see anyone currently buying mooers for ~$80, even with the loss-leader tactic.

you can buy a used boss pedal of most any kind for around $50

KoskineN

Silver Supporting Member
You can easily get Mooers for about $60 on Ebay using the Best Offer option.

Yeah the cheapest I'm seeing anymore, new, is around 60$

They've really tried to shed their "Chinese knockoff" image and be a more legit clone company. They're even on Musicians Friend these days. Soon we'll see them in GC probably.

kludge

The droid you're looking for
Yeah, I have one of those Donner Electric Mistress knockoffs on the slow boat from China right now, too. Looking forward to getting some of that Mistress sound without tone suck and a huge swath of pedalboard space!

Squigglefunk

donnerdeals is the new mooer.... got a mistress knockoff for 36 shipped.

received today...

initial impression is... sounds groovy, I'm liking it before dirt more than after... the oscillation is wild/loud/scary ... exactly what I needed.

$36 win

makes me want an old school EHX DEM now tho lol

Squigglefunk

huh, yeah I just looked up on ebay, they still have new old school EHX DEM big boxs for sale... it has to be the last of those bad boys...

anyway, this donner jet thing seems pretty quiet.

RockManDan

I went through the research phase of this last week as well, and couldn't really find them anywhere for significantly less than the stock $88 price. I ended up getting a green mile at new price from amazon and a pure boost from a guy in the emporium for $50. Ive been satisfied so far. Love the small size and the construction seems to be pretty damn solid.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom