best thing that could happen to a pedal junkie

i bought one pedal, straight from the builder. He shipped me two!
but i can't just keep it I contacted him and will be shipping it back.

Daedalus

Haha thats awesome. I would have sold it, and then the karma police roll by and tell me i have to use the money to fix the suspension on my car.:jo

Just keeding.

I commend you, sir!

treat others like you would want them to treat you. But man i wouldn't have even sold it i would have made a smaller board with it with my M9.

hank57

Silver Supporting Member
Did you hear the one where some guy ordered five par cans light form Musicians Fiend and got five Gold Top Les Pauls,? Even he returned them.

Way to go!

lux_interior

The best thing to happen to a pedal junkie, apart from his father or grandfather giving him old effects (or discovering them in the attic), is living close to a super boutique pedal shop with an amazing collection of pedals. I am lucky enough to have 4 of them (especially one that has some crazy brands that I didn't even know myself!!!) within 50 minutes by train from my city...

M

Member 76543

Kaaaarmaaa poliiice... Arrest this maaaan he talks in maaath... And buzzes like a fridge

idk. I can't understand what Thomas yorke says half the time. Good for you though man, that's a very neat story! And I don't think I've ever used the word "neat" before! You sir, are creating history!!!

Trending Topics

Top Bottom