• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Best used fuzz for under 100 bucks

Elvis Fury

Just interested in your answers. I've owned dozens of fuzzboxes over the years and love all flavors, especially buzzy sounding and gated. Thanks!

tremolo3

French toast, Cool Cat V1 and Big Muff.

I would never buy a fuzz that costs more than $50. Unless I can't really build it.

coltonius

Señor Member
- Devi Ever Soda Meiser (compressed, minor gating)
- Devi Ever Hyperion (cuts like a Muff too)
- Devi Ever Hounds Tooth (Extremely gated. Play it like you mean it or don't.. Sounds like a saxophone when used with an eBow.)
- Devi Ever US Fuzz (My favorite gated fuzz. Overdrive-like fuzz similar to Torn's Peaker, except more awesome because gated.)

Sparkfriction

depends on the market... i saw many good well known fuzz pedals on the used market for little money. Even well known and loved boutique pedals.

depends also on your taste of fuzz. you can get a Fuzz Face by Dunlop for less then 100 or EHX Muffs for example - i am more into muffs.

T Dizz

Big Muff PI. for 50-60 bucks, you can not go wrong. I got one last week and feel like a dufus for not getting one sooner.

If you can find a Fuzzhugger Algal Bloom for <$100, buy it.

Other good ones you might find for <$100

Barber Trifecta
Ralph Campbell Black Russian Muff
Earthquaker Tone Reaper
Earthquaker Monarch
Fuzzhugger Velcroar

tremolo3

I really wish Danelectro did the French Toast in the UK (Or even anywhere in the EU)! Desperate to try one.
As far as I know, it's a Foxx Tone Machine clone, same as the Joyo Ultimate Octave. Maybe Joyo is more "international".

Ilduce

And now for something completely different!
I've always been rather partial to the EHX Little Big Muff. Something about sounds better than the other Muffs to me.

BenGWU

As far as I know, it's a Foxx Tone Machine clone, same as the Joyo Ultimate Octave. Maybe Joyo is more "international".
Yeah, from what I've read it is a very accurate clone and the original designer actually works at Danelectro. I have also read that the Joyo isn't a very good clone and the demos of it don't sound too enticing.

Trending Topics