Better mini vol. pedal than Dunlop?

Bossanova

Silver Supporting Member
Am close to pulling the trigger on the mini Dunlop, what else should I look at? I need it to be small, that’s really my only req!

I’ve got a Morley I’ve been using for years, but it takes up wayyyy too much space.

Boba7

Mini dunlop is great.
Had the Dod volume which was a piece of s**** (Dod sent me 3 replacement pedals over 6 months...)
You can buy the Dunlop with confidence!

8strings0hair

For just a few more bucks I would look at the Moyo mini volume.
It's a one man operation, his shop is on Reverb.

If you like the feel and response of an Ernie Ball, this is a shrunken version of that.
Keeps your tone pretty intact (for a passive pedal), and feels very sturdy under foot (though it's super light being made of aluminum).

ChampReverb

Silver Supporting Member

If you like the feel and response of an Ernie Ball, this is a shrunken version of that.
Keeps your tone pretty intact (for a passive pedal), and feels very sturdy under foot (though it's super light being made of aluminum).
Ordered...

-bEn r.

Kluch

never seen this before. Super cool

beej

Supporting Member
I wish Dunlop would make a low impedance mini-volume
The expression jack (Aux output w/ EXP switch selected) on the DVP4 is low impedance (10k). Just make a TRS -> 2 x TS cable and you're in business. Works great.

Trending Topics