1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

BIG praise to Gordon "Speakerman"

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs' started by daveg777, Feb 6, 2012.

1. daveg777

daveg777 Member

I have recently purchased a total of 3 speakers from Gordon Kjellberg "Gordonspeakerman" on Ebay. A pair of P12NF recones, and a C12N recone. AMAZING work, tone, packing/shipping/ and best of all, FANTASTIC service and communication. I have mated the P12NF & C12N in my Gretsch and the combo is the best I have heard in a vintage tube combo.

Gordon is amazing and I am sending a pair of C12PS's and a Made in England Celestion G12H-30 VERY soon for him to re-cone. GordonSpeakerman@aol.com is his email. AMAZING!!!!!

Dave

Leonc likes this.
  2. JStotes

JStotes Member

I have some C10R's re-coned by Gordon and they sounded great in my Vibrolux. When I sold the amp, I kept the speakers.

3. Vibrolux

Vibrolux Gold Supporting Member

I'll bump this just to give Gordon praise as well. He just re-coned my 59' Jensen P10R for my Vibrolux and it sounds incredible. I think it sounds better than when it was healthy and original. Great work and very responsive.