Big Wreck does Zep righteously! High on the Hog

enharmonic

Chairman of the Bored
Platinum Supporting Member
Ian actually had his full complement of 3 Suhr heads and running 3 4x12 cabinets, one was on stage and 2 were isolated in a separate room.
Great to see you here, Brian! It's been a while. Hope you've been well, man. :beer

BUK

Yeah Ian apologized for not having the amp heads and cabinets up there but they ran out of stage room what an excellent experience to have them in a small room! Sometimes in concerts you can’t hear very much well so I really appreciate these small shows having come back from another great show that had a 300ms slap back because of the size of the venue
Thanks for all you do for Ian, John. You give ears to people in a crowded musical world. Kudos!

tribalfusion

Ian also ingested quite a bit of Morse..... Big Wreck 7.2 is quite an amazing array of sounds. My goodness.

A TON of Steve Morse. In fact whenever Ian picks high tempo phrases it's very clear that Steve was a huge inspiration.

This is something which didn't show almost at all in the early years of Big Wreck however.

Last edited:

BUK

I posted my complete-mind puke about Big Wreck 7.2 on my substack here....

Once they dump all the vids to YT I will prolly start a new thread (I know peeps are probably sick of my obsession but.... had to)

Last edited:

Trending Topics

Top Bottom