BigFoot Encounter And/or Opinions

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by 57TweedTwin, Dec 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snarkle

snarkle Member

What the hell is my brother doing in Lagrange, Ohio? That looks just like Doug, all six feet, five inches, and 300 pounds of him. (Not to mention his two-tone ski jacket...)

2. Hwoltage

Hwoltage Member

:munch

3. mango

mango Member

How many more pictures did she take ?

How far away was she ?

Could be guy in a black snowmobile suit from that pic.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2015
  4. Gurtz

Gurtz Senior Member

I don't know? Her brother is going to talk with her more tomorrow. She is a nurse who works nights in ICU, so he can't talk with her until then. I'm trying to get him to go out there ASAP, but he lives 2 hours away from LaGrange. He said the kids were all freaked out and screaming, so she may have only got the one pic.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2015
  5. mango

mango Member

Something is off about it...too black,or maybe I should say too uniformly black.
    No natural variation at all in the colouring.Even a black bear doesn't look totally black like that .

One thing for sure,if I see a "bigfoot" I'm taking pictures until the card is full or it's gone out of sight.
    That is a big wide open field from what I can tell,lots of time for more pics.
    Nobody was in any danger as whotever it was was going away from them.

6. whitepapagold

whitepapagold Member

There absolutely is a bigfoot.

I met him at a Phish concert... He stole my wallet to buy some friendship bracelets and a bag of mushrooms. I started asking around and luckily a guy pointed me to his VW bus. I found him passed out with my wallet on the dashboard. He also used my blockbuster card to rent a video- ironically it was titled "Hunt for Sasquatch"... I think he may be trying to find a girlfriend as his profile on Match.com really isn't giving him much hope.

Heres an excerpt-

Likes- walking in the woods, hiding, eating fish and Phish

Dislikes- cameras, focus, cities and razors

About me-
    I like to spend most of my time alone. I really enjoy nature walks. I don't have a job but have been looking for years... There must be some sort of primate evolution discrimination. I tried smoking weed once at a Phish concert but it just made me paranoid. I don't think that ever wore off. For pics check my Facebook page.

He did wake up as I was rifling through his van looking for my wallet. He apologized and offered me the rest of his mushrooms. I took them and we spent the rest of the night talking Trey and jamming some of our favorite Phish tunes on his vintage acoustic guitar.

Pretty nice guy. If you ever get a chance to meet him I recommend it! Just watch your wallet... Oh and he will eat all your french fries even though he'll say he doesn't want any.

7. mango

mango Member

I call bulls#$t,bigfoot doesn't like mushrooms,and he drives a Delorean.

8. XKnight

XKnight Member

9. daveg777

daveg777 Member

There many Forest Service, Park Rangers, Police, and other creditable people whom have stepped forward to share their stories. I think there may be some Great Ape running around very remote areas. Why would completely sane people of great character risk their reputations and livelihood for made up BS?

Dave

10. lp_bruce

lp_bruce Member

Oh come on... how could that be anything BUT BF?!? :sarcasm

Because they are mistaken. There could be an ape in some remote area, but the BF that so many people see is all too often NOT in a remote area. And a creature that big and that widespread would have left a physical trace.

Peace,

11. EricPeterson

EricPeterson Member

The bigfoot In Gurtz picture is apparently in Ohio, but the bigfoot it resembles was allegedly seen in the Patterson film which was made in California. That is a pretty incredible range for the species. Further given that rather wide range it seems all the more unlikely that we would not have any physical evidence of the species.

I think it is more likely that both the Patterson Film and Gurtz photos are the same source, a guy in a suit.

12. jhc

jhc Senior Member

Pretty obviously a guy in a black coat with the hood up

13. Gurtz

Gurtz Senior Member

I've been doing tons of research via the internet, and I never realized how many people have reported sightings and encounters. Like you said, many are people of reputable character. This one appears to be a jet black "type 1" as they're referred to. Same as the one seen in the In Search Of.. TV show from the early 1970's.

Her husband said to me... "The size of this thing is unimaginable!" The first thing he did when they got home was pour a double scotch. He's still shaken-up over it, and the kids won't quit talking about it. I asked him if there's any chance at all it was someone in a suit? He responded... "NOT A CHANCE!"

14. mango

mango Member

Hell,I'll pour a double scotch if I take a good dump.

I don't see it being that big,I have buddies that look that big(or bigger) in a skidoo suit.

there has to be more than one picture

15. lp_bruce

lp_bruce Member

Pretend you are a scientist for a moment and you run across this picture, which is somewhat blurry and could just be a guy in a snowmobile suit. A) you are a hoaxer, b) someone is hoaxing you and/or your family, or c) a large and unknown to science ape species is hanging around Ohio farm country (without ever leaving a physical trace, fossil or otherwise across the entire continent). What in this picture and story confirms that it's option c?

Peace,

16. jonnytexas

jonnytexas Supporting Member

I think its kind of like ghost; if you don't believe in it you will never see it. I don't believe.

17. whitepapagold

whitepapagold Member

I believe in Santa but have never seen him...

But yeah its exactly like a ghost- complete flat world thinking thats 100% malarky. Then again, I don't feel well today so Im going to go get bled to let the demons out...

If you believe in Bigfoot or ghosts, you shouldn't be allowed to operate a motor vehicle, have children or vote.

18. Average Joe

Average Joe Member

I've woken up next to a couple

19. MONSTER ZERO

MONSTER ZERO Member

I think the answer is pretty simple..

If Bigfoot did exist someone would have captured or killed one by now with all the people out looking for them. BTW I believe in ghosts and UFO's..but Bigfoot?

Nope.

20. ShredSquatch

ShredSquatch Conspiracy Experience Director & Stunt Guitarist Silver Supporting Member

These photos seem Squatchy to me!

---

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.