• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Bigsby B5-Tele Install Issue...

megatonic

Gold Supporting Member
I'm installing a Bigsby B5-T on a tele.

Since the scale length is 25.5" I assume the ideal position for the bridgeplate would be where the bushing holes would be centered at 25.5", so that when the bridge slips into the bushings, it's center is also at 25.5", correct or no? I am having a problem in that the bridge pickup is hitting the front wall of the pickup route and not allowing the bridgeplate to be positioned at the correct distance 25.5" from the nut. It's exactly 1/4" too far away from where it should be for correct distance. So I would have to extend the pickup route toward the pickguard a bit, to allow proper placement of the bridgeplate?

Trending Topics