• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

BigSky detune reverb?

smitty.west

A recent thread on the Flux Effects Liquid Ambience got wondering if my BigSky is capable of getting a detuned effect such as the one in the below video around the 4:20 mark:

Anyone got a patch similar to this?

shoepedals

Yeah, I tried this out a little earlier. It can do similar with the settings Jacob suggested. Not quite the same, but similar.

AnalogKid85

Smitty, if you follow through with that rack idea, may I humbly suggest a PCM81 (or a PCM80+Pitch Card)...these will give you the biggest lushest, detuned reverbs you could ever imagine! You can even have four voices of detune feeding a modulated concert hall, with surround processing, and even modulate all four of the detune voices in different ways.

stockment

I had a similar sound set up with the bloom algorithm...I might still have it saved. Mess with feedback, length, and modulation parameters and you can get a similar moving modulation.

Trending Topics