Just thought you'd like to see the progress of this project I've been working on. I'm going to be having this cab covered in black Tolex and I'm going to make a grille so as to match the SFPR head conversion which was in turn wrapped to match a Blues Junior. The present stage of construction is to prep the cab for covering (I'm not doing that myself) which means shaping the rounded corners with a detail sander and filling in little voids in the plywood with putty. I'm also going to putty and the detail sander to straighten out some minor wiggles in the routing that I found. I've experimented a bit with the opening in the back. It's a 13"-high opening and the plans call for a 3" board on the top and a 5" board on the bottom, leaving a 5" gap. By sliding around a loose board with those two boards tacked in, I may have found a more pleasant tone if I add another inch or so to the top board. I'll have those boards Tolexed separately and install them myself after the cab is covered.