• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Bill Lawrence is awesome (youtube clip)

RSRD

Its amazing that Bill Lawrence doesnt get more props then he does. The guy is a genius (my favorite pickups ever made), an incredible guitarist and he and his wife are such good and honest people. Check out this video of him playing at NAMM. Its a cool video, right when you think he's gotten tired and things are slowing down he throws in some really tasteful lick.

If only I could play like him at 78. wait, if only i could play like him now :rotflmao

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHIZMuNhF5s

THomas

- its a F*ing shame corporate america took his name and sell junk pickups with it aka Bill Lawrence USA. what a joke. Yet you can still buy his real pickups straight from him.

guitgator

Love Bill and the family...use his pups in both my strat and tele. I laugh at folks who pay 3-5 times the amount of what BL charges for his handwound pups...just wasting money.

he da man!

CharAznable

Silver Supporting Member
Wow...

Must. Buy. Pickups...

Will his full size humbuckers give me that clean tone?

normal ninja

I'm drinking the l500xl kool-aid - I really like the "live" quality (pinch harmonics & squeeks) I was diappointed w/ the first "bill lawrence USA" - but a friend (who told me about them) clued me in to the counterfeits.

I bought mine from Bill and Becky.

Oh I almost forgot - yeah, Bill's a great classic player - funny how he'll be sitting there looking around as he plays.

bynt

Bill Lawrence rocks. I LOVE his pickups. I've got them in my strat and juust love them.

RSRD

Wow...

Must. Buy. Pickups...

Will his full size humbuckers give me that clean tone?

If you want to get any info just visit his website.

http://www.billlawrence.com/

IF that doesnt show you a clear option you can email Becky and talk to her ( an actual person with knowledge) and she will help you with a choice.

NEVER buy Bill Lawrence USA. As stated above its a corporate rip off and very cheaply made.

CharAznable

Silver Supporting Member
Emailed Becky... GASing heavily... the tone in that clip has really messed with my head.

ben_allison

Yeah, their Keystone pups sound divine in my Tele, and their cables are great. As far as I can tell, they're the most affordable, and among the best pedalboard cables available.

Trending Topics