• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Billy gibbons with Allman brothers tonight

duanesworld

Hearing that he started the 2nd set with the bros doing Jesus just left chicago.
Don't know if this part is true but they said the whole band is wearing beards.

Are these Beacon shows being taped, recorded, anything? I didn't realize it until just now, but hearing Billy Gibbons with the ABB is a life-long dream of mine!

duanesworld

I believe they are. But if you go to moogis.com you can watch all the shows whenever you want for like the next 6 months and its 125.00 for all the shows. The shows from last thurs and fri night with clapton sound killer. Check youtube clips for moogis videos.

Drifting

That just made my day. Those beards are hilarilious!

Coolest pic. ever.

I too just realized, Billy G. playing with the ABB is a totally awesome idea.

Too bad Duane and Dickey aren't around, but Warren and Derek sure aren't slouches!

bilbal

What's that on top of the SLO????????

edit: Sonny Landreth's tan Dumble.

Last edited:

Pedro58

Silver Supporting Member
I would be in heaven had I been there to see and hear this! It was super-cool when Dave Grissom playe with the ABB... this is "Uber"Cool raised to the 10th power and then some!

Trending Topics